We’ve been waiting 600 days for the return of the Business Travel Awards and it didn’t disappoint.
Agiito took home a ‘Highly Commended’ title under the Travel Partner of the Year – European TMC Category in one of the industry’s biggest spectacles.
It was another evening of immense pride and celebration, where the work of the industry to keep people safe and connected over the past 18 months was on show.
The Business Travel Awards starts off a domino effect of live events throughout September and into October as in-person interactions continue to go from strength to strength and people reconnect.
Next up for team Agiito is:
The Business Travel Conference (14-15 Sep)
Business Travel People Awards (15 Sep)
- Industry Contribution – James Parkhouse
- Duty of Care Initiative
- Account Management Team
- Covid-19 support Initiative
- Customer Wellbeing Initiative
- Account Manager – Ann Thomas
- Best Newcomer – Amber Madden
- Rising Star – Molly Winterton
- Change Champion Leader – Katie Blount
- Meetings and Events Manager – Jadene Cook
- Meetings and Events Team
C&IT Awards - Agency of the Year - UK Finalist (17 Sep)
The Business Travel Show (30 Sep – 1 Oct)
The Meetings Show (30 Sep – 1 Oct)
M&IT Awards Best intermediary agency [over 40 employees] Finalist (8 Oct)
We’ll see you there!